- We ask that inquiries from potential clients be made by calling the office and speaking to a legal assistant.
- Ms. Fontana will then review your situation to see whether a consultation would be helpful for you. If so, we will set up an appointment.
- When you do come in for a consult, remember to bring all relevant documents in your possession, including recent performance evaluations, performance improvement plans, offer letters, employment contracts, termination notices, and proposed severance agreements.
- It is important for you to know that in discrimination cases, there are very specific and short statutes of limitations. Statutes of limitations are deadlines that must be strictly followed and delay may result in a loss of your rights. For links to agencies with specific information, visit our resources section.
- There is a $150 to $250 charge for consults, based on a sliding scale. Payment is expected at the time of your appointment.
- Cases are assessed at the consult, and fees going forward are discussed at that time. Contingent fees, or partially contingent fees, are sometimes available.